Aaron Gordon (hamstring) ruled out again for Magic in Game 2
Orlando Magic forward Aaron Gordon (left hamstring) has been ruled out for Game 2 versus the Milwaukee Bucks on Thursday.
Gordon was previously considered questionable, so he may be nearing a return. Gary Clark figures to draw another start and Nikola Vucevic will likely shoulder more of the offensive load again.
numberFire's models expect Clark to score 16.6 FanDuel points on Thursday. He costs $4,100. Vooch costs $8,300 and is pegged for 45.8 FanDuel points.
- Keldon Johnson (ankle) ruled out for remainder of Spurs' Tuesday game December 7th, 2021
- LeBron James (abdominal) starting for Lakers Tuesday night December 7th, 2021
- Dwight Howard coming off Lakers' bench on Tuesday December 7th, 2021
- Al Horford (back) starting for Celtics Tuesday night; Grant Williams to bench December 7th, 2021
- Grant Williams coming off Celtics' bench Tuesday night December 7th, 2021
- Avery Bradley starting for Lakers Tuesday; Dwight Howard to bench December 7th, 2021
- Nuggets' Bones Hyland (protocols) likely out again Wednesday December 7th, 2021
- Nikola Jokic (arm) probable Wednesday for Nuggets December 7th, 2021
- Nuggets' JaMychal Green (elbow) available Wednesday December 1st, 2021
- Nuggets' Bones Hyland enters health and safety protocols December 1st, 2021
- Nuggets' Austin Rivers enters league protocols, likely out multiple games December 1st, 2021
- JaMychal Green (elbow) questionable for Denver Wednesday night November 30th, 2021