Nets' Joe Harris (personal) leaves bubble
Brooklyn Nets guard Joe Harris has left the bubble for what is described as a non-medical personal reason, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
The Nets just lost Game 2 of their Eastern Conference Quarterfinals Series against the Toronto Raptors a few hours ago, and Harris left shortly thereafter. It's unclear exactly why he's left the bubble at Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida, but we wish him the best with whatever it is. The team is expected to update his status when more information is available. Expect Garrett Temple to get increased looks in his absence.
In 39 minutes Wednesday, Harris had 14 points on 4-of-9 shooting (4-of-7 from deep) with 15 rebounds.
- Miami's Goran Dragic (foot) available off the bench for Game 6 on Sunday October 11th, 2020
- Dwight Howard coming off the bench for Lakers in Game 6 on Sunday October 11th, 2020
- Lakers' Alex Caruso starting in Game 6 on Sunday, Dwight Howard coming off the bench October 11th, 2020
- Miami's Goran Dragic (foot) ruled out for NBA Finals Game 5 on Friday October 9th, 2020
- Bam Adebayo (neck) removed from Miami's Game 5 injury report October 8th, 2020
- Meyers Leonard coming off the bench for Miami in Game 4 on Tuesday October 6th, 2020
- Tyler Johnson replace Joe Harris (personal) in Nets' Game 3 lineup against Raptors August 21st, 2020
- Nets' Joe Harris (personal) to miss at least Games 3-4 August 20th, 2020
- Nets' Joe Harris (personal) leaves bubble August 19th, 2020
- Rodions Kurucs coming off Brooklyn's bench Wednesday August 19th, 2020
- Nets' Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot starting Wednesday over Rodions Kurucs in Game 2 August 19th, 2020
- Timothe Luwawau-Cabarrot working with Nets' reserves Thursday August 13th, 2020