Decision on Pacers' Victor Oladipo (eye) won't be made until Thursday
Indiana Pacers guard Victor Oladipo's status for Thursday's Game 2 of the playoff series against the Miami Heat remains undetermined, the team announced Wednesday.
It isn't quite a game-time decision as of yet, but Oladipo's chances of suiting up Thursday remain unclear. "He went through the walkthrough today," coach Nate McMillan told reporters. "He's been with us and we'll make a decision on him tomorrow, but he went through walkthrough today." The All-Star guard was forced from Tuesday's game after being poked in the eye, and it seems as though the injury could potentially cost him Thursday's contest as well. If that is the case, expect Edmond Sumner to get some extra playing time.
Our models currently project Oladipo for 18.4 points, 4.7 rebounds, 3.8 assists and 31.0 FanDuel points across 34.8 minutes of action.
- Miami's Goran Dragic (foot) available off the bench for Game 6 on Sunday October 11th, 2020
- Dwight Howard coming off the bench for Lakers in Game 6 on Sunday October 11th, 2020
- Lakers' Alex Caruso starting in Game 6 on Sunday, Dwight Howard coming off the bench October 11th, 2020
- Miami's Goran Dragic (foot) ruled out for NBA Finals Game 5 on Friday October 9th, 2020
- Bam Adebayo (neck) removed from Miami's Game 5 injury report October 8th, 2020
- Meyers Leonard coming off the bench for Miami in Game 4 on Tuesday October 6th, 2020
- Pacers' Domantas Sabonis (plantar fasciitis) expected to return to the bubble on Saturday August 22nd, 2020
- Aaron Holiday coming off the bench for Pacers in Game 3 on Saturday August 22nd, 2020
- Pacers' Justin Holiday starting in Game 3 on Saturday, Aaron Holiday coming off the bench August 22nd, 2020
- Victor Oladipo (eye) good to go for Pacers in Game 2 August 20th, 2020
- Decision on Pacers' Victor Oladipo (eye) won't be made until Thursday August 19th, 2020
- Indiana's Victor Oladipo suffers eye injury on Tuesday August 18th, 2020