Utah's Mike Conley (personal) returns to NBA bubble
Utah Jazz point guard Mike Conley has returned to the NBA bubble in Orlando.
Conley left the bubble on Sunday to attend the birth of his son and returned on Monday night. He will now be required to clear a four-day quarantine and could be available for Game 3 against the Nuggets on Friday. He will be unavailable for Game 2 on Wednesday.
Per FanDuel Sportsbook, the Jazz are 4.0-point underdogs on Wednesday.
- Wojnarowski: Rockets agree to trade Russell Westbrook to Washington for John Wall, first round pick December 2nd, 2020
- Bogdan Bogdanovic headed to Hawks after Kings decline to match four-year $72 million offer sheet November 24th, 2020
- Celtics planning to ease Kemba Walker (knee) into 2020-21 season November 24th, 2020
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope reportedly re-ups with Lakers on 3-year contract November 21st, 2020
- Boston Celtics reportedly sign Tristan Thompson November 21st, 2020
- Elfrid Payton reportedly re-signs with Knicks on 1-year deal November 21st, 2020
- Jazz sign Jordan Clarkson to four-year deal worth $52 million November 20th, 2020
- Derrick Favors signs three-year, $27 million deal to return to Utah November 20th, 2020
- NBA Playoffs to resume Saturday August 28th, 2020
- Nuggets-Jazz Game 6 postponed Thursday August 27th, 2020
- Juwan Morgan playing off Utah's bench with Mike Conley (personal) starting on Friday August 21st, 2020
- Mike Conley (quarantine) reportedly returning to Jazz lineup Friday for Game 3 August 21st, 2020