Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (knee) questionable for Game 2 on Wednesday
Dallas Mavericks forward/center Kristaps Porzingis is listed as questionable for Wednesday game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Porzingis is officially listed as questionable for Game 2 against the Clippers on Wednesday with soreness in his right knee. Our models expect him to play 35.4 minutes against Los Angeles in Game 2. Luka Doncic (ankle) is not listed on the injury report, and Courtney Lee (calf) and Dwight Powell (Achilles) both remain out.
Porzingis' Wednesday projection includes 23.5 points, 10.5 rebounds, 2.0 assists, and 45.9 FanDuel points. He is priced at $8,600.
- Pistons' Frank Jackson (ankle) will not return on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Carmelo Anthony (ankle) questionable for Portland on Monday May 9th, 2021
- Theo Maledon (foot) available for Thunder on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Kelly Olynyk (ankle) questionable for Houston on Monday May 9th, 2021
- Aleksej Pokusevski starting for Thunder on Sunday in place of injured Lu Dort (hip) May 9th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) out again on Monday May 9th, 2021
- Maxi Kleber (Achilles) out for Dallas on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Maxi Kleber (Achilles) questionable for Dallas Sunday May 8th, 2021
- Kristaps Porzingis (knee) remains out for Dallas Sunday May 8th, 2021
- Mavericks' J.J. Redick (injury recovery) out on Friday May 7th, 2021
- Mavericks starting Willie Cauley-Stein on Tuesday, Dwight Powell to bench May 4th, 2021
- Mavericks' Tim Hardaway Jr. starting on Tuesday in place of injured Maxi Kleber (Achilles) May 4th, 2021