Serge Ibaka (knee) returning from three-game absence for Raptors on Monday
Toronto Raptors forward/center Serge Ibaka (right knee) will play against the Brooklyn Nets on Monday in Game 1 of the first round of the NBA Playoffs.
Ibaka will be available off the bench after missing the Raptors' last three seeding games. It was mostly precautionary and there hasn't been any word of a minutes limit. Ibaka has averaged 8.8 points with 7.6 rebounds and 0.8 blocks per game in the bubble.
numberFire's models expect Ibaka to score 24.3 FanDuel points on Monday. He costs $5,800.
- Magic's James Ennis (calf) out again on Wednesday March 2nd, 2021
- Pacers' Doug McDermott (tooth) questionable on Wednesday March 2nd, 2021
- Rockets' Danuel House Jr. (knee) questionable on Wednesday March 2nd, 2021
- Kings' Tyrese Haliburton (calf) ruled out until after the All-Star break March 2nd, 2021
- Bulls' Lauri Markkanen (shoulder) doubtful for Wednesday March 2nd, 2021
- Kings' Buddy Hield (ankle) questionable for Wednesday March 2nd, 2021
- Clippers' Marcus Morris (concussion) will not return on Tuesday March 2nd, 2021
- Shams: Clippers' Kawhi Leonard a late scratch on Tuesday due to back spasms March 2nd, 2021
- Clippers starting Reggie Jackson for Kawhi Leonard on Tuesday March 2nd, 2021
- Clippers' Lou Williams (rest) ruled out on Tuesday February 23rd, 2021
- Marcus Morris coming off the bench for Clippers on Friday February 19th, 2021
- Clippers' Lou Williams coming off the bench on Friday February 19th, 2021