76ers' Glenn Robinson III (oblique) expected to miss at least 7-10 days
Philadelphia 76ers forward Glenn Robinson has been ruled out for 7-10 days with an oblique injury.
Robinson is dealing with an oblique muscle strain and will be re-evaluated in 7-10 days. He will miss the majority, and potentially all of, the 76ers first-round playoff series against the Boston Celtics, which begins on Monday, August 17th.
Per FanDuel Sportsbook, the 76ers are 5.5-point underdogs on Monday.
- Miami's Goran Dragic (foot) available off the bench for Game 6 on Sunday October 11th, 2020
- Dwight Howard coming off the bench for Lakers in Game 6 on Sunday October 11th, 2020
- Lakers' Alex Caruso starting in Game 6 on Sunday, Dwight Howard coming off the bench October 11th, 2020
- Miami's Goran Dragic (foot) ruled out for NBA Finals Game 5 on Friday October 9th, 2020
- Bam Adebayo (neck) removed from Miami's Game 5 injury report October 8th, 2020
- Meyers Leonard coming off the bench for Miami in Game 4 on Tuesday October 6th, 2020
- NBA Playoffs to resume Saturday August 28th, 2020
- Matisse Thybulle coming off Sixers' bench with Al Horford starting on Friday August 21st, 2020
- Sixers starting Al Horford in Friday's Game 3 lineup, Matisse Thybulle to bench August 21st, 2020
- Al Horford coming off Philadelphia's bench with Matisse Thybulle starting on Wednesday August 19th, 2020
- Sixers starting Matisse Thybulle in Wednesday's lineup against Celtics, Al Horford to bench August 19th, 2020
- 76ers' Glenn Robinson III (oblique) expected to miss at least 7-10 days August 16th, 2020