Joel Embiid (ankle) questionable for 76ers on Thursday
Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid (sore left ankle) is questionable to play on Friday against the Houston Rockets.
Embiid returned from the ankle injury on Wednesday, but injured his hand and left early. The hand isn't mentioned on Friday's injury report, so it sounds like he avoided anything too serious. The 76ers are locked into the No. 6 seed in the East, so they may hold Embiid out against the Rockets without anything to play for. Kyle O'Quinn handed out a career-high 11 assists with 9 points and 10 rebounds on Tuesday in a spot-start for Embiid. He would be in line for another start and there would also be more minutes for Norvel Pelle and Mike Scott if Embiid doesn't play.
KOQ has averaged 20.9 FanDuel points in 12 games without Embiid this season.
- Miami's Goran Dragic (foot) available off the bench for Game 6 on Sunday October 11th, 2020
- Dwight Howard coming off the bench for Lakers in Game 6 on Sunday October 11th, 2020
- Lakers' Alex Caruso starting in Game 6 on Sunday, Dwight Howard coming off the bench October 11th, 2020
- Miami's Goran Dragic (foot) ruled out for NBA Finals Game 5 on Friday October 9th, 2020
- Bam Adebayo (neck) removed from Miami's Game 5 injury report October 8th, 2020
- Meyers Leonard coming off the bench for Miami in Game 4 on Tuesday October 6th, 2020
- NBA Playoffs to resume Saturday August 28th, 2020
- Matisse Thybulle coming off Sixers' bench with Al Horford starting on Friday August 21st, 2020
- Sixers starting Al Horford in Friday's Game 3 lineup, Matisse Thybulle to bench August 21st, 2020
- Al Horford coming off Philadelphia's bench with Matisse Thybulle starting on Wednesday August 19th, 2020
- Sixers starting Matisse Thybulle in Wednesday's lineup against Celtics, Al Horford to bench August 19th, 2020
- 76ers' Glenn Robinson III (oblique) expected to miss at least 7-10 days August 16th, 2020