Donovan Mitchell back in Jazz lineup Thursday for Mike Conley (knee)
Utah Jazz guard Donovan Mitchell (leg) is back in the starting lineup for Thursday's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Mitchell was held out last game. He return to the starting lineup in place of Mike Conley, who is out with a knee injury. Emmanuel Mudiay (knee) and Rudy Gobert (back) have also been ruled out for Thursday's game. Jordan Clarkson will make another start and should see plenty of minutes. The Spurs will not make the playoffs this year, so Mitchell could be in a smash spot if they decide to empty out the bench. However, the Jazz are locked into their playoff spot and there hasn't been any indication on how head coach Quin Snyder will use his rotation.
numberFire's models expect Mitchell to play 36.2 minutes and score 39.3 FanDuel points on Thursday. He costs $7,800.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) available for Jazz in Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) starting for Jazz in Game 6 on Friday, Joe Ingles coming off the bench June 18th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Woj: Jazz's Mike Conley (hamstring) could return Friday June 18th, 2021
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) heading toward GTD for Jazz Friday June 18th, 2021
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Utah Friday night June 17th, 2021