Derrick White (knee) a game-time call for Spurs on Tuesday
San Antonio Spurs point guard Derrick White (bruised left knee) is a game-time decision for Tuesday's game against the Houston Rockets, per head coach Gregg Popovich.
Popovich said they'll "see what he looks like" when White warms up. White exited Sunday's game in the second half with a knee ailment. Marco Belinelli could draw a start if White is ruled out and there would be more work on offense for Dejounte Murray and DeMar DeRozan. Lonnie Walker and Keldon Johnson should also be able to benefit. Patty Mills has been ruled out.
numberFire's models expect White to score 31.8 FanDuel points on Tuesday. He costs $6,900.
- Hawks' De'Andre Hunter (injury management) to return Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Trae Young (hip) probable for Hawks versus Orlando May 13th, 2021
- Danilo Gallinari (back) questionable for Hawks' back-to-back May 13th, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (hamstring) uncertain Thursday for Hawks May 13th, 2021
- Derrick Rose (ankle) upgraded to probable for Knicks Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Clint Capela (heel) questionable for Hawks versus Magic May 13th, 2021
- Spurs' Trey Lyles (ankle) still out Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Trey Lyles (ankle) could return for Spurs Wednesday night May 12th, 2021
- Spurs' Lonnie Walker starting on Friday, Devin Vassell coming off the bench May 7th, 2021
- Drew Eubanks coming off Spurs' bench Monday May 3rd, 2021
- Rudy Gay not in Spurs' lineup Monday May 3rd, 2021
- Dejounte Murray returns to Spurs lineup Monday; Tre Jones back to bench May 3rd, 2021