Dorian Finney-Smith (hip) probable for Dallas on Tuesday
Dallas Mavericks small forward Dorian Finney-Smith (left hip strain) is probable to play on Tuesday against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Finney-Smith is set to return after sitting out Monday. Justin Jackson scored 2 points with 2 rebounds and an assist in a spot-start. Finney-Smith set career-highs with 27 points and 6 triples on Saturday while also matching a season-best 5 assists.
numberFire's models expect DFS to score 24.4 FanDuel points on Tuesday. He costs $4,400.
- Dennis Schroder starting for Lakers on Friday, Talen Horton-Tucker coming off the bench February 26th, 2021
- Cody Martin starting for Hornets on Friday in place of injured Cody Zeller (hip) February 26th, 2021
- Hornets' Cody Zeller (hip) out on Friday February 26th, 2021
- Lakers' Dennis Schroder (health protocols) available on Friday February 26th, 2021
- Spurs' Devin Vassell (health protocols) out again on Saturday February 26th, 2021
- Thunder start Isaiah Roby for inactive Al Horford (rest) on Friday February 26th, 2021
- Kristaps Porzingis (back) labeled as questionable on Dallas' Saturday injury report February 26th, 2021
- Carlisle: Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (back) expected to play in Saturday's game against Nets February 26th, 2021
- Maxi Kleber back in Mavericks' lineup Thursday, James Johnson on bench February 25th, 2021
- Dwight Powell coming off Mavericks' bench Thursday night February 25th, 2021
- Boban Marjanovic starting in Mavericks' Thursday lineup, Dwight Powell to bench February 25th, 2021
- James Johnson coming off Mavericks' bench with Maxi Kleber starting on Thursday February 25th, 2021