De'Aaron Fox (shoulder) ruled out for Kings on Tuesday
Sacramento Kings point guard De'Aaron Fox (left shoulder soreness) has been ruled out for Tuesday versus the New Orleans Pelicans.
The Kings have been eliminated from playoff contention, so they may also decide to hold Fox out from Thursday's finale against the Los Angeles Lakers. Richaun Holmes (hip) has been ruled out again and Kent Bazemore (calf) is questionable. DaQuan Jeffries could get an extended look after scoring a career-high 13 points (5-of-8 field goals, 2-of-2 free throws) with 2 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal, and 1 3-pointer in 29.8 minutes on Sunday. Buddy Hield, Yogi Ferrell, and Cory Joseph should also benefit.
Jeffries scored 21.4 FanDuel points on Sunday. Fox has led the Kings with a 29.9 usage percentage this season, per Basketball Reference, so his absence leaves a void on offense.
- Hawks' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will not return to Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) available for Jazz in Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) starting for Jazz in Game 6 on Friday, Joe Ingles coming off the bench June 18th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (shoulder) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Kings' Hassan Whiteside (back) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside (back) questionable for Kings Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside (back) out again for Kings on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Damian Jones starting for Kings Friday in place of injured Richaun Holmes May 14th, 2021
- Kings' De'Aaron Fox (health protocols) out final 2 games of season May 14th, 2021
- Richaun Holmes (knee) out for Sacramento on Friday May 14th, 2021