Luka Doncic (ankle) ruled out for Monday
Dallas Mavericks point guard Luka Doncic has been ruled out of Monday's game against the Utah Jazz with an ankle injury.
Doncic will miss Monday's game with an ankle injury after playing 41.6 minutes against the Bucks on Saturday. With Kristaps Porzingis (knee) and Dorian Finney-Smith (hip) also out, look for Tim Hardaway Jr. and Maxi Kleber to see an uptick in minutes.
Doncic is averaging 29.1 points, 9.5 rebounds, 8.9 assists, and 53.3 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Dennis Schroder starting for Lakers on Friday, Talen Horton-Tucker coming off the bench February 26th, 2021
- Cody Martin starting for Hornets on Friday in place of injured Cody Zeller (hip) February 26th, 2021
- Hornets' Cody Zeller (hip) out on Friday February 26th, 2021
- Lakers' Dennis Schroder (health protocols) available on Friday February 26th, 2021
- Spurs' Devin Vassell (health protocols) out again on Saturday February 26th, 2021
- Thunder start Isaiah Roby for inactive Al Horford (rest) on Friday February 26th, 2021
- Kristaps Porzingis (back) labeled as questionable on Dallas' Saturday injury report February 26th, 2021
- Carlisle: Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (back) expected to play in Saturday's game against Nets February 26th, 2021
- Maxi Kleber back in Mavericks' lineup Thursday, James Johnson on bench February 25th, 2021
- Dwight Powell coming off Mavericks' bench Thursday night February 25th, 2021
- Boban Marjanovic starting in Mavericks' Thursday lineup, Dwight Powell to bench February 25th, 2021
- James Johnson coming off Mavericks' bench with Maxi Kleber starting on Thursday February 25th, 2021