Clippers rule Paul George (rest) out for Sunday
The Los Angeles Clippers have ruled Paul George (rest) out for Sunday's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
George played 25 minutes in yesterday's contest and sat out the final 5 minutes per head coach Doc Rivers' decision to manage his minutes. With the Clippers still in second place in the Western Conference, expect the team to manage their stars' minutes going forward. Landry Shamet could see an uptick in minutes with both George and Patrick Beverly sitting out today's game.
George has been electric since the season resumed, with at least 36 fantasy points in each of his 5 games so far this summer. Unfortunately, as the Clippers grow closer to clinching a favorable playoff spot, the team will increasingly monitor their stars' minutes.
- Wizards' Rui Hachimura (knee) not expected to play on Wednesday April 20th, 2021
- Mavericks' Tim Hardaway Jr. (illness) questionable for Wednesday April 20th, 2021
- Rudy Gobert back in Utah's lineup Monday April 19th, 2021
- Mike Conley back in Utah's lineup Monday; Jordan Clarkson to come off bench April 19th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) out again Tuesday for Nets April 19th, 2021
- Kevin Durant (thigh) out Tuesday for Nets April 19th, 2021
- Clippers' Luke Kennard coming off the bench on Sunday April 18th, 2021
- Clippers' Nicolas Batum (rest) out on Sunday April 18th, 2021
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard (foot) available and starting on Sunday, Luke Kennard coming off the bench April 18th, 2021
- Kawhi Leonard (foot) questionable for Clippers Sunday April 17th, 2021
- Marcus Morris starting for Clippers on Friday, Patrick Patterson coming off the bench April 16th, 2021
- Clippers' Paul George (illness) starting on Friday, Terance Mann coming off the bench April 16th, 2021