Glenn Robinson III (hip) won't play for Sixers Wednesday
Philadelphia 76ers forward Glenn Robinson II will not play Wednesday in the team's game against the Washington Wizards.
Robinson has missed the first two games of the NBA restart in Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida, with a hip injury, and he's going to stay sidelined on Wednesday afternoon. It's unclear when he'll be able to return to the court.
In 60 games this season, Robinson has averaged 11.8 points, 4.3 rebounds, 1.6 assists and 22.0 FanDuel points.
- JaVale McGee coming off Lakers' bench with Dwight Howard starting in Thursday's Game 4 lineup September 24th, 2020
- Lakers starting Dwight Howard in Thursday's Game 4 lineup against Nuggets, JaVale McGee to bench September 24th, 2020
- Celtics' Gordon Hayward (ankle) available for Game 3 against Miami on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Celtics: "significant optimism" Gordon Hayward (ankle) will be active for Game 3 on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (back) available for Friday's Game 1 matchup against Nuggets September 18th, 2020
- Boston's Gordon Hayward (ankle) questionable for Saturday's Game 3 matchup against Heat September 18th, 2020
- NBA Playoffs to resume Saturday August 28th, 2020
- Matisse Thybulle coming off Sixers' bench with Al Horford starting on Friday August 21st, 2020
- Sixers starting Al Horford in Friday's Game 3 lineup, Matisse Thybulle to bench August 21st, 2020
- Al Horford coming off Philadelphia's bench with Matisse Thybulle starting on Wednesday August 19th, 2020
- Sixers starting Matisse Thybulle in Wednesday's lineup against Celtics, Al Horford to bench August 19th, 2020
- 76ers' Glenn Robinson III (oblique) expected to miss at least 7-10 days August 16th, 2020