Jamal Crawford (hamstring) ruled out for Nets versus Celtics
Brooklyn Nets guard/forward Jamal Crawford (left hamstring strain) is out for Wednesday's game against the Boston Celtics.
Crawford injured his hamstring in the beginning of the second quarter of his Nets debut on Tuesday. He could offer streaming potential in the bubble if the Nets decide to rest their starters again. Crawford is just the eighth player in NBA history to appear in a game over 20 different seasons and the 40-year-old veteran also became the oldest player to ever suit up for the Nets.
Per FanDuel Sportsbook, the Nets are +280 underdogs on Wednesday.
- Miami's Goran Dragic (foot) available off the bench for Game 6 on Sunday October 11th, 2020
- Dwight Howard coming off the bench for Lakers in Game 6 on Sunday October 11th, 2020
- Lakers' Alex Caruso starting in Game 6 on Sunday, Dwight Howard coming off the bench October 11th, 2020
- Miami's Goran Dragic (foot) ruled out for NBA Finals Game 5 on Friday October 9th, 2020
- Bam Adebayo (neck) removed from Miami's Game 5 injury report October 8th, 2020
- Meyers Leonard coming off the bench for Miami in Game 4 on Tuesday October 6th, 2020
- Tyler Johnson replace Joe Harris (personal) in Nets' Game 3 lineup against Raptors August 21st, 2020
- Nets' Joe Harris (personal) to miss at least Games 3-4 August 20th, 2020
- Nets' Joe Harris (personal) leaves bubble August 19th, 2020
- Rodions Kurucs coming off Brooklyn's bench Wednesday August 19th, 2020
- Nets' Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot starting Wednesday over Rodions Kurucs in Game 2 August 19th, 2020
- Timothe Luwawau-Cabarrot working with Nets' reserves Thursday August 13th, 2020