Grizzlies' Jaren Jackson Jr. (knee) ruled out for the rest of the season
Memphis Grizzlies forward Jaren Jackson Jr. has been ruled out for the rest of the season with a meniscus tear in his left knee.
Jackson suffered a meniscus tear in his left knee and will miss the rest of the season. It's a tough blow for the current #8 seed in the west as they look to hold off a crowded field for the final playoff spot. Look for Brandon Clarke and Gorgui Dieng to see an increase in minutes for the rest of the season.
Jackson will end the 2019-2020 season with per-game averages of 17.4 points, 4.6 rebounds, 1.4 assists, and 30.1 FanDuel points.
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (ankle) questionable for Saturday's Game 5 matchup against Denver September 25th, 2020
- JaVale McGee coming off Lakers' bench with Dwight Howard starting in Thursday's Game 4 lineup September 24th, 2020
- Lakers starting Dwight Howard in Thursday's Game 4 lineup against Nuggets, JaVale McGee to bench September 24th, 2020
- Celtics' Gordon Hayward (ankle) available for Game 3 against Miami on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Celtics: "significant optimism" Gordon Hayward (ankle) will be active for Game 3 on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (back) available for Friday's Game 1 matchup against Nuggets September 18th, 2020
- Brandon Clarke coming off Grizzlies' bench Friday August 7th, 2020
- Grizzlies starting Anthony Tolliver at power forward on Friday, Brandon Clarke to bench August 7th, 2020
- Brandon Clarke entering Grizzlies' lineup Wednesday in place of Jaren Jackson Jr. August 5th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Jaren Jackson Jr. (knee) ruled out for the rest of the season August 4th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Justise Winslow (hip) ruled out for restart July 21st, 2020
- Justise Winslow to play multiple position for Grizzlies July 13th, 2020