Nets' Rodions Kurucs starting at center Tuesday in place of Jarrett Allen (rest)
Brooklyn Nets power forward Rodions Kurucs will start at center on Tuesday afternoon versus the Milwaukee Bucks.
Jarrett Allen is getting a breather on the front end of a back-to-back, so the Nets don't have any true centers available on the roster. Kurucs has logged roughly 12 percent of his minutes at center this season, per Basketball Reference, but this will be his first start. Look for Lance Thomas, Justin Anderson, and perhaps Donta Hall to also pitch in at the five.
numberFire's models expect Kurucs to score 18.0 FanDuel points on Tuesday. He's priced at $3,600.
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (ankle) questionable for Saturday's Game 5 matchup against Denver September 25th, 2020
- JaVale McGee coming off Lakers' bench with Dwight Howard starting in Thursday's Game 4 lineup September 24th, 2020
- Lakers starting Dwight Howard in Thursday's Game 4 lineup against Nuggets, JaVale McGee to bench September 24th, 2020
- Celtics' Gordon Hayward (ankle) available for Game 3 against Miami on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Celtics: "significant optimism" Gordon Hayward (ankle) will be active for Game 3 on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (back) available for Friday's Game 1 matchup against Nuggets September 18th, 2020
- Tyler Johnson replace Joe Harris (personal) in Nets' Game 3 lineup against Raptors August 21st, 2020
- Nets' Joe Harris (personal) to miss at least Games 3-4 August 20th, 2020
- Nets' Joe Harris (personal) leaves bubble August 19th, 2020
- Rodions Kurucs coming off Brooklyn's bench Wednesday August 19th, 2020
- Nets' Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot starting Wednesday over Rodions Kurucs in Game 2 August 19th, 2020
- Timothe Luwawau-Cabarrot working with Nets' reserves Thursday August 13th, 2020