Jamal Crawford (conditioning) could make Nets debut Tuesday
Brooklyn Nets guard/forward Jamal Crawford (conditioning) is uncertain to play on Tuesday versus the Milwaukee Bucks.
Crawford was a late addition to the Nets and he didn't participate in any of the scrimmages or Sunday's game against the Washington Wizards. The Nets have ruled out Caris LeVert (thigh contusion), Joe Harris (back spasms), and Jarrett Allen (rest) for Tuesday, so Crawford could wind up being Brooklyn's primary option on offense if cleared.
Crawford averaged 7.9 points, 1.3 rebounds, 3.6 assists, and 1.0 3-pointers in 18.9 minutes over 64 games for the Phoenix Suns last season. The depleted Nets will try their best on Tuesday versus a Bucks team that has allowed a league-low 102.1 points per 100 possessions this season. The Wizards, Sunday's opponent, have given up an NBA-worst 115.8 points per 100 possessions.
- Celtics' Gordon Hayward (ankle) available for Game 3 against Miami on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Celtics: "significant optimism" Gordon Hayward (ankle) will be active for Game 3 on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (back) available for Friday's Game 1 matchup against Nuggets September 18th, 2020
- Boston's Gordon Hayward (ankle) questionable for Saturday's Game 3 matchup against Heat September 18th, 2020
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (back) questionable for Friday's Game 1 matchup against Nuggets September 17th, 2020
- Boston's Gordon Hayward (ankle) ruled out on Thursday September 17th, 2020
- Tyler Johnson replace Joe Harris (personal) in Nets' Game 3 lineup against Raptors August 21st, 2020
- Nets' Joe Harris (personal) to miss at least Games 3-4 August 20th, 2020
- Nets' Joe Harris (personal) leaves bubble August 19th, 2020
- Rodions Kurucs coming off Brooklyn's bench Wednesday August 19th, 2020
- Nets' Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot starting Wednesday over Rodions Kurucs in Game 2 August 19th, 2020
- Timothe Luwawau-Cabarrot working with Nets' reserves Thursday August 13th, 2020