Suns' Aron Baynes (COVID-19) struggling with conditioning
Phoenix Suns center Aron Baynes is having trouble getting into game shape, head coach Monty Williams told reporters Saturday.
Unlike many of the other NBA players to be diagnosed with COVID-19, Baynes was symptomatic. And in his recovery from the virus, it took a long time to finally be given clearance to arrive in Orlando. Due to the logistics of the setup in the league's bubble - there are only a few courts, so teams don't have free reign over practice time - Baynes hasn't gotten the requisite reps needed to get in game shape quickly. He might not see the court for a while.
In 42 games this season, Baynes has averaged 11.5 points, 5.6 rebounds, 1.6 assists and 21.8 FanDuel points.
- Boban Marjanovic coming off Mavericks' bench Saturday August 8th, 2020
- Seth Curry starting for Dallas Saturday night; Boban Marjanovic to bench August 8th, 2020
- Kelly Olynyk coming off Heat's bench Saturday August 8th, 2020
- Miami's Tyler Herro starting in place of Kendrick Nunn (personal) on Saturday August 8th, 2020
- Derrick Jones Jr. starting for Miami Saturday; Kelly Olynyk to bench August 8th, 2020
- Mavericks' Seth Curry (leg) available Saturday August 8th, 2020
- Suns' Aron Baynes (COVID-19) struggling with conditioning August 1st, 2020
- Suns' Kelly Oubre (knee) remains out Sunday August 1st, 2020
- Phoenix's Cameron Johnson starting on Friday, Dario Saric coming off bench July 31st, 2020
- Phoenix's Kelly Oubre (knee) ruled out for Friday's matchup against Wizards July 30th, 2020
- Suns' Elie Okobo (personal) still not in Orlando July 22nd, 2020
- Suns' Aron Baynes reveals COVID-19 diagnosis, trying to clear NBA's protocol July 22nd, 2020