Kings' Alex Len (conditioning) won't play Sunday
Sacramento Kings forward/center Alex Len will not play on Sunday in the team's game against the Orlando Magic.
Len was a late arrival to the bubble at Disney World Resort, and he hasn't had the same practice time as the rest of that team. For that reason, his conditioning isn't quite where it needs to be to warrant an active status on game days.
In 49 games this season, Len has averaged 8.3 points, 6.0 rebounds, 1.0 assists and 20.1 FanDuel points.
- Marcus Smart (ankle) questionable Monday for Celtics' Game 4 May 22nd, 2022
- Robert Williams (knee) questionable for Celtics in Game 4 on Monday May 22nd, 2022
- Jayson Tatum (shoulder) probable for Boston in Monday's Game 4 May 22nd, 2022
- Gabe Vincent (hamstring) questionable for Heat's Game 4 Monday May 22nd, 2022
- P.J. Tucker (knee) questionable in Game 4 for Heat on Monday May 22nd, 2022
- Tyler Herro (groin) questionable for Miami's Monday game versus Celtics May 22nd, 2022
- Kings' Alex Len (back) ruled out for Sunday April 10th, 2022
- De'Aaron Fox (hand) still sidelined to end Kings' season April 10th, 2022
- Kings' Alex Len (back) out on Saturday April 8th, 2022
- Alex Len (back) out again Tuesday for Sacramento April 5th, 2022
- Kings' De'Aaron Fox (hand) will not play Tuesday April 4th, 2022
- Alex Len (back) questionable for Kings Tuesday April 4th, 2022