Portland's Zach Collins starting at power forward on Thursday
Portland Trail Blazers forward / center Zach Collins is starting in Thursday's scrimmage lineup against the Indiana Pacers.
In Portland's first scrimmage, the Trail Blazers' starting front court will include Jusuf Nurkic at center and Collins at the four. Expect the 22-year old to split minutes with Hassan Whiteside.
In 86 minutes this season, Collins is averaging 0.58 FanDuel points per minute and a usage rate of 13.9%.
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (ankle) questionable for Saturday's Game 5 matchup against Denver September 25th, 2020
- JaVale McGee coming off Lakers' bench with Dwight Howard starting in Thursday's Game 4 lineup September 24th, 2020
- Lakers starting Dwight Howard in Thursday's Game 4 lineup against Nuggets, JaVale McGee to bench September 24th, 2020
- Celtics' Gordon Hayward (ankle) available for Game 3 against Miami on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Celtics: "significant optimism" Gordon Hayward (ankle) will be active for Game 3 on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (back) available for Friday's Game 1 matchup against Nuggets September 18th, 2020
- Portland's Wenyen Gabriel (quad) ruled out of Saturday's game August 29th, 2020
- Portland's Gary Trent Jr. starting Saturday in place of injured Damian Lillard August 29th, 2020
- Trail Blazers' Damian Lillard leaving bubble for knee exam August 27th, 2020
- Lakers, Trail Blazers officially not playing Game 5 on Wednesday August 26th, 2020
- Lakers, Trail Blazers reportedly leaning toward boycotting Game 5 August 26th, 2020
- Damian Lillard (knee sprain) ruled out for Trail Blazers in Game 5 August 25th, 2020