Kyle Lowry 'looking awesome' at Raptors workouts
Toronto Raptors point guard Kyle Lowry has been "awesome" at workouts in Fort Myers, according to head coach Nick Nurse.
"He's looking awesome, like really awesome," Nurse said. "He's really working hard... He's going at it everyday, very early in the morning." Lowry was averaging a three-year high 19.7 points per game before the season was suspended. He was also handing out the seventh-most assists per game (7.7) in the league. In the last four games before the hiatus, Lowry put up 26.3 points, 5.0 rebounds, 7.8 assists, 2.3 steals, and 4.5 triples on a 47.0 field goal percentage and 42.9 3-point percentage.
numberFire's models project Lowry for 19.3 points, 4.4 rebounds, 7.3 assists, 1.4 steals, and 1.9 3-pointers per game in Orlando. He's currently averaging the fifth-most FanDuel points per game (39.4) among point guards this season.
- Utah's Donovan Mitchell (leg) questionable for Monday August 9th, 2020
- Kawhi Leonard starting for Clippers on Sunday in place of injured Paul George (rest) August 9th, 2020
- Kings' Cory Joseph starting on Sunday, Nemanja Bjelica coming off the bench August 9th, 2020
- Kings' Alex Len starting in place of injured Richaun Holmes (hip) on Sunday August 9th, 2020
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (ankle) will not return on Sunday August 9th, 2020
- Kings' Kent Bazemore (calf) ruled out on Sunday August 9th, 2020
- Toronto's Serge Ibaka (eye) probable for Sunday August 8th, 2020
- Fred VanVleet starting for Raptors on Saturday August 1st, 2020
- Raptors' Patrick McCaw (undisclosed) out on Saturday August 1st, 2020
- Raptors' Terence Davis doing pick-and-roll work July 9th, 2020
- Raptors' Pascal Siakam hoopless for months July 9th, 2020
- Kyle Lowry 'looking awesome' at Raptors workouts July 7th, 2020