Nuggets' Nikola Jokic (COVID-19) reportedly healthy
Denver Nuggets center Nikola Jokic is healthy and recovered from COVID-19, reports Mike Singer of the Denver Post.
Jokic is good to go for the NBA's restart, but he had travel complications coming from Serbia that will keep him off of Tuesday's team flight to Orlando. There's no concern about his availability when the Nuggets return to action on August 1 against the Miami Heat. Jokic averaged 20.2 points, 10.2 rebounds, 6.9 assists, 1.2 steals, 0.7 blocks, 1.1 3-pointers, and 45.2 FanDuel points over 65 games before the lockdown.
numberFire's models project Jokic to average 26.1 points, 9.0 rebounds, 6.6 assists, 1.5 steals, 0.9 blocks, and 1.7 3-pointers per game over the rest of the season. In 2103.8 minutes this season, Jokic is averaging 1.4 FanDuel points per minute and has a usage rate of 26.7 percent.
- Utah's Donovan Mitchell (leg) questionable for Monday August 9th, 2020
- Kawhi Leonard starting for Clippers on Sunday in place of injured Paul George (rest) August 9th, 2020
- Kings' Cory Joseph starting on Sunday, Nemanja Bjelica coming off the bench August 9th, 2020
- Kings' Alex Len starting in place of injured Richaun Holmes (hip) on Sunday August 9th, 2020
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (ankle) will not return on Sunday August 9th, 2020
- Kings' Kent Bazemore (calf) ruled out on Sunday August 9th, 2020
- Nuggets' Gary Harris (hip) out again on Monday August 9th, 2020
- Monte Morris playing with Denver's second unit on Saturday August 8th, 2020
- Nuggets' Jerami Grant coming off the bench on Saturday August 8th, 2020
- Nuggets starting Jamal Murray (hamstring) at point guard on Saturday, Monte Morris to bench August 8th, 2020
- Nuggets' Paul Millsap starting on Saturday, Jerami Grant coming off the bench August 8th, 2020
- Denver's Jamal Murray (hamstring) available on Saturday August 8th, 2020