Amir Johnson reportedly Nets' primary target
Free agent forward/center Amir Johnson has emerged as a "prime target" for the Brooklyn Nets, reports Marc Stein of The New York Times.
The Nets are seeking help up front for Orlando since DeAndre Jordan (COVID-19) and Nic Claxton (left shoulder surgery) will not be participating. Johnson would likely see rotational minutes as Jarrett Allen's backup. He last played for the 76ers in 2018-19 when he averaged 10.4 minutes over 51 games.
Per FanDuel Sportsbook, the Nets are tied for the seventh-worst odds (+16000) to win the NBA Championship.
- Jimmy Butler (foot) sidelined again for Heat on Thursday August 6th, 2020
- Goran Dragic (ankle) ruled out for Heat on Thursday against Bucks August 6th, 2020
- George Hill returning to Bucks' bench Thursday August 6th, 2020
- Wesley Matthews (calf) will start for Bucks on Thursday over George Hill August 6th, 2020
- Russell Westbrook (quad) unlikely to play for Rockets on Thursday August 6th, 2020
- LeBron James out for Lakers on Thursday with sore groin in second leg of back-to-back August 6th, 2020
- Glenn Robinson III (hip) won't play for Sixers Wednesday August 5th, 2020
- Sixers' Mike Scott (knee) ruled out for Monday's matchup against Spurs August 2nd, 2020
- Shake Milton starting for 76ers against Pacers on Saturday August 1st, 2020
- Sixers' Mike Scott (knee) won't play on Saturday August 1st, 2020
- Sixers' Glenn Robinson III (hip) out Saturday night August 1st, 2020
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (calf) will start in Saturday's game against Indiana August 1st, 2020