76ers' Shake Milton could remain a starter post-hiatus
Philadelphia 76ers guard Shake Milton could remain a starter when the season resumes.
Milton was trending up before the season was put on pause, and with Josh Richardson and Raul Neto failing to make a big impact, it looks like the starting job is Milton's to lose for now.
Milton impressed when he started seeing significant playing time at the end of February. He posted at least 25 FanDuel points in 7 of his last 8 appearances, including a 51.1-point game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
- Caris LeVert (thigh) out for Nets on Tuesday August 3rd, 2020
- Goran Dragic (back) active for Heat versus Raptors August 3rd, 2020
- Bam Adebayo (quad) available for Heat on Monday August 3rd, 2020
- Magic's Jonathan Isaac suffers torn ACL August 3rd, 2020
- Magic's Jonathan Isaac (knee) exits Sunday's game in fourth quarter August 2nd, 2020
- Milwaukee's Marvin Williams (groin) available for Sunday's game against Rockets August 2nd, 2020
- Sixers' Mike Scott (knee) ruled out for Monday's matchup against Spurs August 2nd, 2020
- Shake Milton starting for 76ers against Pacers on Saturday August 1st, 2020
- Sixers' Mike Scott (knee) won't play on Saturday August 1st, 2020
- Sixers' Glenn Robinson III (hip) out Saturday night August 1st, 2020
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (calf) will start in Saturday's game against Indiana August 1st, 2020
- Philadelphia's Shake Milton starting at point guard on Friday July 24th, 2020