Pacers' Myles Turner has been back at the gym for '4-5 weeks'
Pacers center Myles Turner stayed in shape with a makeshift home gym during the hiatus, and resumed basketball workouts 4-5 weeks ago.
Turner's father contracted the COVID-19 virus (and has thankfully since recovered), and his own participation was not guaranteed. Turner said his fears surrounding playing during the pandemic were alleviated once he read the NBA's guidelines for players and the precautions the league would be taking to ensure the safety of the players.
Turner was heating up before the season was put on pause, with over 30 FanDuel fantasy points in 7 of his previous 8 games. The Pacers (who currently have +10000 odds to win the NBA Championship on FanDuel Sportsbook)), will need Turner to pick up where he left off if they want to make a deep run.
- Lakers starting Quinn Cook for inactive LeBron James (groin) on Thursday August 6th, 2020
- Nuggets starting Jerami Grant for inactive Paul Millsap on Thursday August 6th, 2020
- JaVale McGee playing with Lakers' second unit on Thursday August 6th, 2020
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma starting in Thursday's lineup against Houston, JaVale McGee to bench August 6th, 2020
- Lakers' Alex Caruso (neck) inactive on Thursday August 6th, 2020
- Rockets starting Ben McLemore for injured Russell Westbrook (quad) on Thursday August 6th, 2020
- Justin Holiday coming off the bench for Pacers on Tuesday August 4th, 2020
- Pacers' Victor Oladipo starting on Tuesday, Justin Holiday coming off the bench August 4th, 2020
- Pacers' Malcolm Brogdon (neck) making bubble debut Monday August 3rd, 2020
- Victor Oladipo (rest) out for front of Pacers' back-to-back, Malcolm Brogdon (neck) starting August 3rd, 2020
- Pacers' Victor Oladipo (knee) doubtful for Monday's matchup against Wizards August 2nd, 2020
- Indiana's Malcolm Brogdon (cervical strain) questionable for Monday's matchup against Washington August 2nd, 2020