Charania: Clippers' Landry Shamet reportedly tests positive for COVID-19
Los Angeles Clippers guard Landry Shamet (COVID-19) "is unlikely to travel with the team to Orlando this week."
Shamet's availability for July's restart remains unknown until he is able to test negative and pass through safety protocols. Expect the Clippers to lean on Lou Williams and Reggie Jackson as backup guards if Shamet is unable to join the team.
In 1239.5 minutes this season per Rotogrinders' Court IQ, Shamet is averaging 0.57 FanDuel points per minute and a usage rate of 13.1%.
- Lakers starting Quinn Cook for inactive LeBron James (groin) on Thursday August 6th, 2020
- Nuggets starting Jerami Grant for inactive Paul Millsap on Thursday August 6th, 2020
- JaVale McGee playing with Lakers' second unit on Thursday August 6th, 2020
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma starting in Thursday's lineup against Houston, JaVale McGee to bench August 6th, 2020
- Lakers' Alex Caruso (neck) inactive on Thursday August 6th, 2020
- Rockets starting Ben McLemore for injured Russell Westbrook (quad) on Thursday August 6th, 2020
- Clippers being cautious with Patrick Beverley (calf) August 6th, 2020
- Landry Shamet starting for Clippers in place of Patrick Beverley (calf) Thursday August 6th, 2020
- Lou Williams will play for Clippers on minutes limit Tuesday August 4th, 2020
- Reggie Jackson coming off Clippers' bench Saturday night August 1st, 2020
- Patrick Beverley starting for Clippers Saturday, Reggie Jackson to bench August 1st, 2020
- Clippers' Montrezl Harrell (personal) ruled out for Saturday's matchup against Pelicans July 31st, 2020