Miami Heat shut down individual workouts following positive COVID-19 test result
The Miami Heat have closed their facility and shut down individual workouts following a positive test for COVID-19, according to 5 Reason Sports' Ethan Skolnick.
The Heat have closed their facility for anything other than additional testing, and will not practice until they get to the bubble in Orlando. They plan to travel on July 8th and resume activities once inside the Disney facilities. The unnamed player is the second member of the Heat to test positive, along with Derrick Jones Jr.
Per FanDuel Sportsbook, the Miami Heat (+2700) have the 8th best odds to win the NBA Championship.
- Magic's Mo Bamba inactive for Thursday's matchup against Pelicans August 13th, 2020
- D.J. Augustin playing off Orlando's bench on Thursday August 13th, 2020
- E'Twaun Moore moved to Pelicans' second unit Thursday August 13th, 2020
- Orlando's Markelle Fultz starting on Thursday, D.J Augustin to bench August 13th, 2020
- Timothe Luwawau-Cabarrot working with Nets' reserves Thursday August 13th, 2020
- Pelicans' Frank Jackson starting at point guard on Thursday August 13th, 2020
- Miami's Bam Adebayo (knee) out for Friday's game against Indiana August 13th, 2020
- Miami's Jimmy Butler (foot) will not play in Friday's matchup against Pacers August 13th, 2020
- Heat's Goran Dragic (ankle) ruled out on Friday August 13th, 2020
- Heat take Derrick Jones Jr. out of lineup Monday August 10th, 2020
- Heat starting Goran Dragic in Monday's lineup against Pacers, Tyler Herro to bench August 10th, 2020
- Tyler Herro coming off Miami's bench on Monday August 10th, 2020