Pacers' Victor Oladipo (knee) opts out of NBA restart in Orlando
Indiana Pacers guard Victor Oladipo has decided to sit out the NBA restart, according to The Athletic's Shams Charania.
As of two days ago, Oladipo was still undecided about his plans for the restart, but he has now decided to opt-out of the rest of the season. Oladipo said that "as a competitive and teammate this is tearing me apart, but I truly believe continuing on the course I'm on and getting healthy for the 2020-21 season is the right decision for me". The 28-year-old is still concerned about his previously torn quad and is fully focused on a return to full health for next season. He will finish the season with per-game averages of 13.8 points, 3.2 rebounds, 3.0 assists, and 23.1 FanDuel points per game.
Per FanDuel Sportsbook, the Indiana Pacers (+10000) have the 12th best odds to win the NBA Championship.
- Caris LeVert (thigh) out for Nets on Tuesday August 3rd, 2020
- Goran Dragic (back) active for Heat versus Raptors August 3rd, 2020
- Bam Adebayo (quad) available for Heat on Monday August 3rd, 2020
- Magic's Jonathan Isaac suffers torn ACL August 3rd, 2020
- Magic's Jonathan Isaac (knee) exits Sunday's game in fourth quarter August 2nd, 2020
- Milwaukee's Marvin Williams (groin) available for Sunday's game against Rockets August 2nd, 2020
- Pacers' Victor Oladipo (knee) doubtful for Monday's matchup against Wizards August 2nd, 2020
- Indiana's Malcolm Brogdon (cervical strain) questionable for Monday's matchup against Washington August 2nd, 2020
- Indiana's Victor Oladipo (rest) will sit Monday or Tuesday August 2nd, 2020
- Pacers' Malcolm Brogdon (cervical strain) out on Saturday August 1st, 2020
- Indiana's Victor Oladipo starting in Saturday's game against Sixers August 1st, 2020
- Indiana's Justin Holiday starting for injured Malcolm Brogdon (neck) on Saturday August 1st, 2020