Grizzlies' Justise Winslow (back) expected to be ready to play in Orlando
Memphis Grizzlies forward Justise Winslow is expected to be ready to play when the NBA season resumes later this month, according to Michael Wallace.
Grizzlies coach Taylor Jenkins said that Winslow is "looking good, feeling good" heading into Orlando. Winslow has yet to make his Girzzlies debut since arriving via trade from the Miami Heat back in February. In 11 games for the Heat this season, he averaged 11.3 points, 6.6 rebounds, 4 assists, and 26.3 FanDuel points per game.
Per FanDuel Sportsbook, the Memphis Grizzlies (+21000) are tied with the 18th worst odds to win the NBA Championship.
- Jamal Crawford (hamstring) ruled out for Nets versus Celtics August 5th, 2020
- Joe Harris (back, hamstring) expected back for Brooklyn on Wednesday August 5th, 2020
- Caris LeVert (thigh) probable for Nets on Wednesday August 5th, 2020
- Heat's Goran Dragic sprains ankle against Celtics on Tuesday August 4th, 2020
- Kemba Walker (rest) will not play on Wednesday August 4th, 2020
- Nuggets' Will Barton (knee) out again on Wednesday August 4th, 2020
- Brandon Clarke entering Grizzlies' lineup Wednesday in place of Jaren Jackson Jr. August 5th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Jaren Jackson Jr. (knee) ruled out for the rest of the season August 4th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Justise Winslow (hip) ruled out for restart July 21st, 2020
- Justise Winslow to play multiple position for Grizzlies July 13th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Brandon Clarke (quad) fully recovered July 7th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Ja Morant packed on 12 pounds during hiatus July 3rd, 2020