Magic remain undecided on Jonathan Isaac's (knee) potential return
According to head coach Steve Clifford, Orlando Magic forward Jonathan Isaac's status (knee) for July's restart has not been decided.
Orlando's coaching staff and front office remain non-committal towards Isaac's potential playing status despite a six-month recovery window after suffering his left knee injury in early January. "I just think it's really early to try to make an intelligent decision on anything like that," said Clifford when asked about Isaac's potential return.
If Isaac is unable to play in Orlando, look for Nikola Vucevic to emerge as the Magic's top offensive option. In 1256 minutes with Isaac off the court this season, Vucevic is averaging 1.29 FanDuel points per minute and a usage rate of 26.1%.
- Nets' Taurean Prince reportedly tests positive, sitting out restart July 7th, 2020
- Nuggets' Nikola Jokic (COVID-19) reportedly healthy July 7th, 2020
- Kyle Lowry 'looking awesome' at Raptors workouts July 7th, 2020
- Wizards: Bradley Beal won't need shoulder surgery July 7th, 2020
- Amir Johnson reportedly Nets' primary target July 7th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson (knee) ready to return July 7th, 2020
- Magic's Markelle Fultz aiming to pick up where he left off when the NBA season resumes July 1st, 2020
- Magic: Al-Farouq Aminu (knee) may be ready for restart July 1st, 2020
- Magic remain undecided on Jonathan Isaac's (knee) potential return June 30th, 2020
- Magic forward Jonathan Isaac (knee) unsure if he will be able to play June 14th, 2020
- Magic's Jonathan Isaac's (knee) rehab reportedly going well June 11th, 2020
- Orlando's Jonathan Isaac (knee) 'most likely will not be healthy enough to return' June 6th, 2020