Nets' Spencer Dinwiddie had tested positive for COVID-19
Brooklyn Nets guard Spencer Dinwiddie has reportedly tested positive for COVID-19 and has displayed symptoms.
If Dinwiddie is suffering from the virus, it would obviously cast a shadow of doubt over his availability for the remainder of the 2019-20 season. His absence would be a huge blow to the Nets. With Dinwiddie and Kyrie Irving in doubt, Caris LeVert and Garrett Temple could end up having huge roles both on the court and for fantasy when the season resumes.
numberFire projected Dinwiddie for at least 35 FanDuel fantasy points in each of his upcoming games. His absence would open up a significant number of opportunities for the rest of the roster. Temple in particular could see his minutes spike when the season restarts.
- Nuggets' Nikola Jokic (COVID-19) reportedly healthy July 7th, 2020
- Kyle Lowry 'looking awesome' at Raptors workouts July 7th, 2020
- Wizards: Bradley Beal won't need shoulder surgery July 7th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson (knee) ready to return July 7th, 2020
- Brandon Ingram never in doubt for Pelicans July 7th, 2020
- Tim Hardaway Jr. indicates he will join Mavericks July 7th, 2020
- Nets' Taurean Prince reportedly tests positive, sitting out restart July 7th, 2020
- Amir Johnson reportedly Nets' primary target July 7th, 2020
- Spencer Dinwiddie (COVID-19) ruled out for Nets July 7th, 2020
- Haynes: Kevin Durant (Achilles) to continue rehab during league restart June 30th, 2020
- DeAndre Jordan tests positive, not joining Nets June 30th, 2020
- Nets' Spencer Dinwiddie had tested positive for COVID-19 June 29th, 2020