Kings' Jabari Parker (COVID-19) has finished quarantining
Sacramento Kings forward Jabari Parker has reportedly completed his quarantine following his positive COVID-19 test.
Parker was recently spotted playing tennis (without a mask) and dining at a Chicago restaurant, which would imply that he is feeling fine. However, it is yet unclear if he violated the league's quarantine protocol by doing so, or if there will be any action on the part of the league. This may be an interesting situation to watch as we all learn how the NBA will be enforcing its policies and protocols.
Parker hadn't been a part of the Kings' rotation prior to the hiatus, and it is unclear how he would be involved if he was available to the team when play resumes at the end of July.
- Yuta Watanabe coming off the bench for Toronto on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Stanley Johnson starting Tuesday for Toronto, Yuta Watanabe with bench May 11th, 2021
- Pistons' Frank Jackson (ankle) out on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Josh Jackson (tooth) joining Pistons' starters Tuesday for Frank Jackson (ankle) May 11th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (illness) ruled out on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Maxi Kleber (Achilles) available for Dallas on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Boston's Tristan Thompson starting for injured Robert Williams (toe) on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Robert Williams (toe) officially out for Celtics versus Heat May 11th, 2021
- Robert Williams (toe) doubtful for Celtics Tuesday May 10th, 2021
- Boston's Jaylen Brown (wrist) to undergo season-ending surgery May 10th, 2021
- Robert Williams (toe) will not return for Boston Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Robert Williams (toe) starting for Boston Sunday; Tristan Thompson back to bench May 9th, 2021