Kings Buddy Hield reportedly tests positive for COVID-19
Sacramento Kings shooting guard Buddy Hield has tested positive for COVID-19, league sources tell The Athletic's Shams Charania and Sam Amick.
Hield is the latest of several players to test positive, including Nikola Jokic, Malcolm Brogdon, and Jabari Parker. The NBA is currently scheduled to restart on July 31, however, this is a reminder that the COVID-19 pandemic could still thwart the NBA's current plan.
Per FanDuel Sportsbook, the Kings (+25000) have the worst odds to win the 2020 NBA Championship.
- Lakers' Talen Horton-Tucker (calf) out at least next 2 games May 6th, 2021
- Romeo Langford (concussion) probable for Boston on Friday May 6th, 2021
- Robert Williams (toe) questionable for Boston Friday night May 6th, 2021
- Tristan Thompson (pectoral) probable for Boston Friday May 6th, 2021
- Warriors' Kelly Oubre (wrist) doesn't need surgery, out 1-2 weeks May 6th, 2021
- Alec Burks (knee) doubtful for New York on Friday May 6th, 2021
- Kings' Harrison Barnes (adductor) out again on Wednesday May 5th, 2021
- Chimezie Metu (back) ruled out for Kings Wednesday May 5th, 2021
- Kings' Chimezie Metu (back) questionable Wednesday May 5th, 2021
- Harrison Barnes (adductor) doubtful for Kings Wednesday May 5th, 2021
- Kings' Tyrese Haliburton (knee) expected to miss the rest of the 2020-21 season May 4th, 2021
- Sacramento's Harrison Barnes (adductor) remains out on Tuesday May 4th, 2021