Kings' Jabari Parker reportedly tests positive for COVID-19
Sacramento Kings forward Jabari Parker has reportedly tested positive for COIVD-19.
Parker released a statement on Wednesday announcing that he tested positive "several days ago". He is self-isolating in Chicago and is progressing in his recovery and feeling well. He stated that he is "looking forward to joining his teammates in Orlando" for the resumption of the NBA season.
Per FanDuel Sportsbook, the Kings (+25000) have the worst odds to win the 2020 NBA Championship.
- Wizards' Raul Neto (hamstring) will be GTD Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Update: Sam Merrill starting on Sunday following the release of Milwaukee's updated lineup May 16th, 2021
- Sacramento's Louis King starting for Maurice Harkless on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Kings' Hassan Whiteside (back) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Milwaukee's Bryn Forbes starting for inactive Khris Middleton on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Bulls' Lauri Markkanen starting on Sunday in place of Nikola Vucevic (rest) May 16th, 2021
- Kemba Walker (neck) not on Monday injury report for Celtics May 17th, 2021
- Evan Fournier (knee) off Celtics' injury report for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Celtics leave Tristan Thompson (chest) off Monday injury report May 17th, 2021
- Marcus Smart (calf) not on Boston's injury report Monday May 17th, 2021
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum (ankle) not on injury report for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Grant Williams starting for Celtics Sunday in place of injured Jayson Tatum May 16th, 2021