Orlando's Jonathan Isaac (knee) 'most likely will not be healthy enough to return'
Orlando Magic power forward Jonathan Isaac (knee) is not expected to return this season.
The Magic will see first how Isaac looks during rehab but do not expect him to play again this season after suffering a knee injury on January 1st. "There’s a difference of being healthy and then being safely healthy," said Jeff Weltman President of the Magic's Basketball Operations. "It will have been a long, long time since those guys played and you know organizationally that we’re never going to put our guys in a position where they’re exposed to any sort of risk of injury."
With Isaac unlikely to play again, Nikola Vucevic has produced the highest usage rate at 26.8% this season. In 1256 minutes with Isaac off the court, the Magic center is averaging 0.61 FanDuel points per minute and 0.53 Field Goal Attempts.
- Suns' Ricky Rubio to have reduced workload July 2nd, 2020
- De'Aaron Fox, Kings reportedly discuss extension July 2nd, 2020
- Nikola Jokic (COVID-19) expected to fly with Nuggets July 2nd, 2020
- 76ers' Ben Simmons (back) better than start of season July 2nd, 2020
- Rockets' Thabo Sefolosha opts out of Orlando restart July 1st, 2020
- Grizzlies' Jaren Jackson Jr. expected to be ready for NBA restart July 1st, 2020
- Magic's Markelle Fultz aiming to pick up where he left off when the NBA season resumes July 1st, 2020
- Magic: Al-Farouq Aminu (knee) may be ready for restart July 1st, 2020
- Magic remain undecided on Jonathan Isaac's (knee) potential return June 30th, 2020
- Magic forward Jonathan Isaac (knee) unsure if he will be able to play June 14th, 2020
- Magic's Jonathan Isaac's (knee) rehab reportedly going well June 11th, 2020
- Orlando's Jonathan Isaac (knee) 'most likely will not be healthy enough to return' June 6th, 2020