Larry Nance shut down until All-Star break for Lakers
Los Angeles Lakers power forward Larry Nance Jr. (knee) will be shut down until after the All-Star break.
His right knee hasn't been feeling great lately. Nance tore his ACL in college, and he may have rushed back last year. With Nance shut down, Julius Randle will log big minutes and should be a nightly double-double threat. Ryan Kelly will back him up.
Randle has the seventh-worst nERD in the league at -7.6 while Nance ranks 85th with a -0.7. Despite the lack of efficiency, Randle has now exceeded 20 points in 12 straight contests on FanDuel. He's averaging 10.9 points and 9.7 rebounds in 27.0 minutes a night so far this season.
- James Harden (hamstring) remains out for Brooklyn Sunday June 12th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) remains out for Utah Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- 76ers' Danny Green (calf) will not return to Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz in Game 3 on Saturday June 11th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available for Game 3 against Atlanta on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Darius Garland (injury management) out for Cavaliers in Sunday's regular season finale May 16th, 2021
- Kevin Love (injury management) out for Cleveland in Sunday's series finale May 15th, 2021
- Cleveland's Cedi Osman (ankle) starting for inactive Kevin Love on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Darius Garland (ankle) active, playing off Cavaliers' bench Friday May 14th, 2021
- Cleveland's Kevin Love (injury management) ruled out on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Cedi Osman (ankle) questionable for Cavs on Friday May 13th, 2021