Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night
Detroit Pistons forward / center Christian Wood has reportedly tested negative for coronavirus.
According to Charania, Wood has been cleared from the coronavirus after receiving a positive test two weeks ago. The Pistons' big man was the third player officially diagnosed with the pandemic since the NBA regular season was suspended.
In 62 games this season, Wood is averaging 13.1 points, 6.3 rebounds, and 1.0 assist.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- NBA to be suspended at least 30 days March 13th, 2020
- Mavericks' Boban Marjanovic erupts for career-high 31 points March 12th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Christian Wood scores career-high 32 in Pistons' loss March 12th, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Brandon Knight starting for Pistons Wednesday in place of injured Bruce Brown March 11th, 2020
- Thon Maker starting for Pistons on Wednesday in place of injured John Henson March 11th, 2020