Christian Wood scores career-high 32 in Pistons' loss
Detroit Pistons forward/center Christian Wood scored 32 points (14-of-18 field goals, 1-of-4 free throws) with 7 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 steals, 2 blocks, 3 3-pointers, and 3 turnovers in 39.0 minutes of a 124-106 loss to the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday.
Wood set a new scoring career-high for the third time in the last four games and also contributed everywhere else. It was the fourth time this season Wood recorded multiple steals and blocks in the same contest. The 24-year-old should continue operating as the Pistons' go-to offensive option if/when the NBA returns this season.
Wood is averaging 42.1 FanDuel points in nine games since the All-Star break, bringing his average to 25.0 FanDuel points for the season.
- Marvin Bagley (wrist) listed as questionable on Sacramento's Sunday injury report January 17th, 2021
- Indiana's Myles Turner (hand) ruled out on Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Heat's Jimmy Butler (health protocols) out again on Monday January 17th, 2021
- Miami's Tyler Herro (neck) questionable for Monday January 17th, 2021
- Josh Green starting for Mavericks in place of Tim Hardaway Jr. Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Kristaps Porzingis (ankle) available Sunday for Mavericks January 17th, 2021
- Houston's Eric Gordon (leg) probable for Monday January 17th, 2021
- Rockets' John Wall (knee) out again on Monday January 17th, 2021
- Victor Oladipo to make Rockets' debut on Monday January 17th, 2021
- Houston's Victor Oladipo will not make debut on Saturday January 16th, 2021
- Update: Houston's Sterling Brown (leg) ruled out on Saturday, Rodions Kurucs available against Spurs January 16th, 2021
- Rockets starting Mason Jones at point guard on Saturday, Sterling Brown (leg) out of Houston's lineup January 16th, 2021