Utah Jazz vs. Oklahoma City Thunder postponed on Wednesday due to illness concerns
Wednesday's game between the Utah Jazz and the Oklahoma City Thunder has been postponed amid concerns of an illness before the game.
The game was delayed and both teams were sent to their locker rooms as a decision was being made. Nearly 25 minutes later an announcement was made that the game had been postponed due to an illness before the game. The official reason given for the postponement was unforeseen circumstances.
- Wizards: Bradley Beal still in air July 6th, 2020
- Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis teases new moves July 6th, 2020
- 76ers' Shake Milton could remain a starter post-hiatus July 5th, 2020
- Pacers' Myles Turner has been back at the gym for '4-5 weeks' July 5th, 2020
- Charania: Clippers' Landry Shamet reportedly tests positive for COVID-19 July 4th, 2020
- Miami Heat shut down individual workouts following positive COVID-19 test result July 3rd, 2020
- Jazz's Mike Conley to likely leave bubble for child's birth July 6th, 2020
- Mike Conley to see larger role in Jazz offense July 2nd, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020