Josh Richardson (concussion) replacing Matisse Thybulle in 76ers' lineup Wednesday
Philadelphia 76ers guard/forward Josh Richardson (concussion) is starting on Wednesday against the Detroit Pistons.
Richardson and Joel Embiid (shoulder) are both back in action. Richardson missed the previous three games. Ben Simmons (back) is still out, so Richardson could see an uptick in usage.
numberFire's models expect Richardson to score 28.3 FanDuel points on Wednesday. He's priced at $5,000.
- Suns won't rule Kelly Oubre (knee) out for rest of season July 6th, 2020
- Mavs' Tim Hardaway Jr. 'still up in the air' about returning for 2020 season July 6th, 2020
- Lakers' J.R. Smith in 'terrific physical condition' July 6th, 2020
- Wizards: Bradley Beal still in air July 6th, 2020
- Jazz's Mike Conley to likely leave bubble for child's birth July 6th, 2020
- Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis teases new moves July 6th, 2020
- 76ers' Shake Milton could remain a starter post-hiatus July 5th, 2020
- 76ers' Ben Simmons (back) better than start of season July 2nd, 2020
- 76ers' Joel Embiid draws praise for work during NBA shutdown July 1st, 2020
- 76ers' Ben Simmons (back) "ready to go" when play resumes later this month July 1st, 2020
- Sixers sign free agent Ryan Broekhoff June 26th, 2020
- 76ers' Joel Embiid training regularly during pandemic June 10th, 2020