Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) questionable for Thursday
Milwaukee Bucks forward Giannis Antetokounmpo is considered questionable to play on Thursday night in the team's game against the Boston Celtics.
Antetokounmpo missed the team's last two games but practiced Wednesday, a good sign to a swift return. However, he's officially been listed as questionable to play, leaving doubt as to his ability to get back on the court.
Our models currently project Antetokounmpo for 57.5 FanDuel points across 31.5 minutes of action.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) questionable for Thursday March 11th, 2020
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) returns to Bucks practice March 11th, 2020
- Khris Middleton was healthy scratch in Bucks' loss March 10th, 2020
- Bucks' Kyle Korver scores, matches season-highs with 23 points, 5 threes March 10th, 2020
- Robin Lopez draws the start for Bucks Monday night March 9th, 2020
- Bucks' Pat Connaughton to start Monday night March 9th, 2020