Lakers' Dwight Howard (illness) will play on Thursday
Los Angeles Lakers forward/center Dwight Howard is set to play on Thursday in the team's game against the Houston Rockets.
Howard missed Tuesday's bout against the Brooklyn Nets due to an illness, but it seems as though he's recovered enough to make it back on the court just a couple days later.
Our models project Howard for 19.6 FanDuel points across 18.2 minutes of action.
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future' April 18th, 2020
- Lakers' Dwight Howard (illness) will play on Thursday March 11th, 2020
- Lakers' LeBron James (groin) upgraded to probable on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Lakers' Dwight Howard (illness) out for Tuesday's matchup against Brooklyn March 10th, 2020
- LeBron James (groin) plans to play for Lakers against Nets March 10th, 2020
- LeBron James (groin) questionable for Lakers on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (elbow) probable for Tuesday March 9th, 2020