Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) returns to Bucks practice
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo (left knee) went through a full-contact practice and scrimmage on Wednesday.
Antetokounmpo will need to go through workouts and be cleared by the medical staff in order to play on Thursday against the Boston Celtics. He sat out the past two contests. Ersan Ilyasova and Donte DiVincenzo are both candidates to replace Antetokounmpo in the starting lineup. Khris Middleton would be in line for a boost.
Giannis is averaging 57.3 FanDuel points per game. numberFire's models project him for 26.2 points, 10.3 rebounds, 4.1 assists, 1.1 steals, 1.5 blocks, and 0.8 3-pointers over the rest of the season.
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future' April 18th, 2020
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) questionable for Thursday March 11th, 2020
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) returns to Bucks practice March 11th, 2020
- Khris Middleton was healthy scratch in Bucks' loss March 10th, 2020
- Bucks' Kyle Korver scores, matches season-highs with 23 points, 5 threes March 10th, 2020
- Robin Lopez draws the start for Bucks Monday night March 9th, 2020
- Bucks' Pat Connaughton to start Monday night March 9th, 2020