Seth Curry (ankle) out again Wednesday for Mavericks
Dallas Mavericks point guard Seth Curry (left ankle sprain) is out for Wednesday's game against the Denver Nuggets.
It will be Curry's third consecutive absence. Look for Tim Hardaway Jr. and Delon Wright to take on more minutes. Kristaps Porzingis (rest) has also been ruled out, so Luka Doncic should be busy.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Mavericks-Nuggets game has the highest over/under (218.0 points) on Wednesday's six-game slate.
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future' April 18th, 2020
- Washington's John Wall 'going to wait until next season' despite additional recovery time April 16th, 2020
- Mavericks' Boban Marjanovic erupts for career-high 31 points March 12th, 2020
- Mavericks' Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (illness) available to play Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Maxi Kleber starting for Dallas Wednesday in place of injured Dorian Finney-Smith March 11th, 2020
- Mavericks' Boban Marjanovic starting Wednesday in place of resting Kristaps Porzingis March 11th, 2020
- Mavericks' Dorian Finney-Smith (hip) ruled out on Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Dorian Finney-Smith (hip) questionable for Dallas on Wednesday March 11th, 2020