Pistons' John Henson (ankle) expected to miss a week
Detroit Pistons forward/center John Henson (left ankle sprain) is expected to miss about a week.
Henson exited during the fourth quarter of Sunday's game against the New York Knicks. Thon Maker will likely replace Henson in the starting lineup and Sekou Doumbouya could see an uptick in minutes off the bench.
Maker is averaging 8.8 points, 5.5 rebounds, 1.5 assists, 0.7 steals, 1.2 blocks, and 0.7 3-pointers as a starter (13 games) this season.
- Miami Heat shut down individual workouts following positive COVID-19 test result July 3rd, 2020
- Pacers' Victor Oladipo (knee) opts out of NBA restart in Orlando July 3rd, 2020
- Bucks' Khris Middleton 'hasn't touched a ball' in 2-3 months July 3rd, 2020
- Pelicans Darius Miller (achilles) 'unsure' if he can play July 3rd, 2020
- Pelicans' J.J Redick has lost 10 pounds July 3rd, 2020
- Blazers' Zach Collins says he has 'no limitations' on shoulder July 3rd, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Christian Wood scores career-high 32 in Pistons' loss March 12th, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Brandon Knight starting for Pistons Wednesday in place of injured Bruce Brown March 11th, 2020