Pistons' John Henson (ankle) expected to miss a week
Detroit Pistons forward/center John Henson (left ankle sprain) is expected to miss about a week.
Henson exited during the fourth quarter of Sunday's game against the New York Knicks. Thon Maker will likely replace Henson in the starting lineup and Sekou Doumbouya could see an uptick in minutes off the bench.
Maker is averaging 8.8 points, 5.5 rebounds, 1.5 assists, 0.7 steals, 1.2 blocks, and 0.7 3-pointers as a starter (13 games) this season.
- Nicolas Batum coming off Clippers' bench Tuesday June 22nd, 2021
- Terance Mann coming off Clippers' bench on Tuesday June 22nd, 2021
- Ivica Zubac starting for Clippers in Game 2; Nicolas Batum back to bench June 22nd, 2021
- Patrick Beverley starting for Clippers in Game 2; Terance Mann to bench June 22nd, 2021
- Marcus Morris (knee) will suit up for Clippers Tuesday June 22nd, 2021
- Kevin Huerter (ankle) probable for Hawks Wednesday June 22nd, 2021
- New York's Taj Gibson starting in Friday's Game 3 contest, Nerlens Noel playing with second unit May 28th, 2021
- Knicks starting Derrick Rose in Friday's Game 3 lineup, Elfrid Payton to bench May 28th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) available, starting for Knicks Wednesday May 26th, 2021
- Knicks' Nerlens Noel (ankle) questionable for Game 2 on Wednesday May 25th, 2021
- New York's Derrick Rose (ankle) available for Saturday's contest against Hornets May 15th, 2021
- Derrick Rose (ankle) questionable for Knicks Saturday May 14th, 2021