Jerome Robinson (Achilles) active, starting for Wizards on Tuesday
Washington Wizards shooting guard Jerome Robinson (Achilles) is starting on Tuesday versus the New York Knicks.
Robinson is replacing Isaac Bonga (groin contusion) in the starting lineup after sitting out last game. Bonga is out, so Troy Brown Jr., Garrison Matthews, and Gary Payton II could see a few more minutes. Robinson is averaging 9.7 points, 4.0 rebounds, 2.7 assists, 1.7 steals, 0.7 blocks, and 1.7 3-pointers in 30.6 minutes over his last three outings.
numberFire's models expect Robinson to score 21.8 FanDuel points on Tuesday. He's priced at $3,500. Per our NBA Heat Map, the Wizards-Knicks game has the third-highest over/under (228.5 points) on Tuesday's nine-game slate.
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Utah Friday night June 17th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Utah in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Atlanta in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday June 17th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) ruled out for Friday's Game 6 matchup June 17th, 2021
- Washington's Raul Neto starting for injured Davis Bertans on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Wizards' Davis Bertans (calf) out for at least four weeks June 1st, 2021
- Davis Bertans (calf) out for remainder of Monday's Game 4 contest May 31st, 2021
- Russell Westbrook (ankle) will play Monday for Wizards May 31st, 2021
- Wizards' Ish Smith (groin) will play Monday May 31st, 2021
- Wizards starting Daniel Gafford on Monday, Alex Len to bench May 31st, 2021