Knicks' Dennis Smith Jr. cleared from concussion
New York Knicks point guard Dennis Smith Jr. (concussion) is available for Tuesday's game against the Washington Wizards.
Smith is active after missing the previous five games. He may struggle to find minutes behind Elfrid Payton and Frank Ntilikina.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Wizards-Knicks game has the third-highest over/under (228.5 points) on Tuesday's nine-game slate.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future' April 18th, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Knicks' Dennis Smith Jr. cleared from concussion March 10th, 2020
- Mitchell Robinson (illness) questionable Tuesday for Knicks March 10th, 2020
- Pistons' Brandon Knight will come off the bench Sunday with a minutes limit March 8th, 2020
- Dennis Smith (concussion) remains out for Knicks on Sunday March 8th, 2020