Jerome Robinson (Achilles) a GTD for Wizards on Tuesday
Washington Wizards shooting guard Jerome Robinson (left Achilles' soreness) is a game-time decision for Tuesday's game against the New York Knicks.
Robinson was held out last game. He was replaced in the starting lineup by Isaac Bonga, who is out Tuesday due to a groin contusion. Troy Brown Jr., Garrison Matthews, and Gary Payton II should all benefit if Robinson sits again.
numberFire's models expect Robinson to score 21.8 FanDuel points on Tuesday. He's priced at $3,500. Per our NBA Heat Map, the Wizards-Knicks game has the third-highest over/under (228.5 points) on Tuesday's nine-game slate.
- Stevens: Boston's Robert Williams is 'a full go' July 11th, 2020
- Greif: Clippers' Ivica Zubac not in Orlando, expected to join team July 11th, 2020
- Celtics 'going to move very slowly with' Kemba Walker (knee) July 11th, 2020
- Thunder's Andre Roberson (left knee) practices on Friday July 10th, 2020
- Clippers' Amir Coffey not traveling to Orlando July 10th, 2020
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard expected to arrive in Orlando on Friday July 10th, 2020
- Washington's Thomas Bryant tests positive for COVID-19 July 9th, 2020
- Wizards' Gary Payton II (COVID-19) not in Orlando after positive test July 9th, 2020
- Wizards' Garrison Matthews (personal) reportedly not in Orlando July 9th, 2020
- Wizards: Bradley Beal won't need shoulder surgery July 7th, 2020
- Wizards' Bradley Beal (shoulder) sitting out Orlando July 7th, 2020
- Wizards: Bradley Beal still in air July 6th, 2020