Jerome Robinson (Achilles) a GTD for Wizards on Tuesday
Washington Wizards shooting guard Jerome Robinson (left Achilles' soreness) is a game-time decision for Tuesday's game against the New York Knicks.
Robinson was held out last game. He was replaced in the starting lineup by Isaac Bonga, who is out Tuesday due to a groin contusion. Troy Brown Jr., Garrison Matthews, and Gary Payton II should all benefit if Robinson sits again.
numberFire's models expect Robinson to score 21.8 FanDuel points on Tuesday. He's priced at $3,500. Per our NBA Heat Map, the Wizards-Knicks game has the third-highest over/under (228.5 points) on Tuesday's nine-game slate.
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- 76ers' Danny Green (calf) will not return to Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz in Game 3 on Saturday June 11th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available for Game 3 against Atlanta on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Michael Porter Jr. (back) probable Friday for Nuggets in Game 3 June 11th, 2021
- Nicolas Batum coming off Clippers' bench in Game 2 June 10th, 2021
- Washington's Raul Neto starting for injured Davis Bertans on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Wizards' Davis Bertans (calf) out for at least four weeks June 1st, 2021
- Davis Bertans (calf) out for remainder of Monday's Game 4 contest May 31st, 2021
- Russell Westbrook (ankle) will play Monday for Wizards May 31st, 2021
- Wizards' Ish Smith (groin) will play Monday May 31st, 2021
- Wizards starting Daniel Gafford on Monday, Alex Len to bench May 31st, 2021